Vs > Balmaceda Puerto
Westport Aero vs Balmaceda Puerto Climate & Distance Between
Westport Aero vs Volgograd, Russia
Westport Aero vs Duluth, Minnesota, Usa
Westport Aero vs Opotiki, New Zealand
Westport Aero vs Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines
Balmaceda Puerto vs Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Balmaceda Puerto vs General Pico, Argentina
Balmaceda Puerto vs Zagatala, Azerbaijan
Balmaceda Puerto vs Lexington, Va, Usa
Rockville, In vs Triunfo
Sao Mateus vs Newnan, Ga
Rosslare, Wexford vs Cherrapunji, Meghalaya
Tartous vs Luqa
- The distance between Westport Aero, New Zealand and Balmaceda Puerto, Chile is approximately 8,432 km or 5,240 mi.
- To reach Westport Aero in this distance one would set out from Balmaceda Puerto bearing 223.4° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Westport Aero bearing 320.1° or NW .
- Westport Aero has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Balmaceda Puerto has a dry-summer maritime subalpine climate (Csc).
- Westport Aero is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Balmaceda Puerto is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 6.1 °C (11°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.8 °C (6.8°F) less in Westport Aero. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1612.2 mm (63.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1612.2 l/m² (39.57 US gal/ft²) or 16,122,000 l/ha (1,723,549 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.2° higher in Westport Aero than in Balmaceda Puerto.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Westport Aero relative to Balmaceda Puerto. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balmaceda Puerto vs Westport Aero
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Westport Aero vs Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville
Westport Aero vs Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Westport Aero vs Kuusamo, Finland
Westport Aero vs Del Rio, Tx, Usa
Balmaceda Puerto vs Reefton, New Zealand
Balmaceda Puerto vs Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia
Balmaceda Puerto vs Oconto, Wi, Usa
Balmaceda Puerto vs Geisenheim, Germany
Essej vs Sagar
Covington, La vs Mafraq
Faiz Abad vs Ny-Alesund
Vevay, In vs Pendleton, Or
Westport Aero vs Balmaceda Puerto Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Westport Aero
- Karamea, New Zealand - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) NE
- Westport Marine, New Zealand - 2 kms (1.2 miles) ESE
- Howard, New Zealand - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Murchison, New Zealand - 61.5 kms (38.2 miles) E
- Mangles Valley, New Zealand - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) E
- Inangahua, New Zealand - 33 kms (20.5 miles) ESE
- Dumfreith, New Zealand - 65.3 kms (40.6 miles) ESE
- Reefton, New Zealand - 48.1 kms (29.9 miles) SSE
- Totara Flat, New Zealand - 62.3 kms (38.7 miles) S
- Grey Robinson Rivers, New Zealand - 86.7 kms (53.9 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Balmaceda Puerto