Average Temperatures in Westport Aero, New Zealand
- The mean annual temperature in Westport Aero, New Zealand is quite mild at 12.5 degrees Celsius (54.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of mean monthly temperatures is 7.9 °C (14.2°F) which is a very low range.
- February is the hottest month (very mild) with a mean temperature of 16.4 degrees Celsius (61.52 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coolest month (a little cool) having an average temperature of 8.5 degrees Celsius (47.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Westport Aero
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Westport Aero Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Westport Aero
- Karamea, New Zealand - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) NE
- Westport Marine, New Zealand - 2 kms (1.2 miles) ESE
- Howard, New Zealand - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Murchison, New Zealand - 61.5 kms (38.2 miles) E
- Mangles Valley, New Zealand - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) E
- Inangahua, New Zealand - 33 kms (20.5 miles) ESE
- Dumfreith, New Zealand - 65.3 kms (40.6 miles) ESE
- Reefton, New Zealand - 48.1 kms (29.9 miles) SSE
- Totara Flat, New Zealand - 62.3 kms (38.7 miles) S
- Grey Robinson Rivers, New Zealand - 86.7 kms (53.9 miles) SSE