| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Westport Aero in July is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- The weather in July is faintly wet. Around 184.9mm (7.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:11 long and the longest day is 9:53 long with an average length of 9:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Westport Aero July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Westport Aero, New Zealand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Westport Aero:
- Karamea, New Zealand - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) NE
- Westport Marine, New Zealand - 2 kms (1.2 miles) ESE
- Howard, New Zealand - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Murchison, New Zealand - 61.5 kms (38.2 miles) E
- Mangles Valley, New Zealand - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) E
- Inangahua, New Zealand - 33 kms (20.5 miles) ESE
- Dumfreith, New Zealand - 65.3 kms (40.6 miles) ESE
- Reefton, New Zealand - 48.1 kms (29.9 miles) SSE
- Totara Flat, New Zealand - 62.3 kms (38.7 miles) S
- Grey Robinson Rivers, New Zealand - 86.7 kms (53.9 miles) SSE